Recipe by chez patty
This family favourite comes from my friend Sherry. Easy to make, rarely any leftovers, and if there are, it microwaves well the next day.
- 6 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded swiss cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken and broccoli soup
- 1⁄3 cup sherry wine (i usually will substitute 1/3 cup apple juice for the sherry)
- 3 cups herb stuffing mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chicken in pan.
- Sprinkle cheese on top of chicken.
- Combine soup and sherry, and pour on top of cheese.
- Sprinkle stuffing mix over top.
- Cover with tinfoil.
- Bake 350 degrees for 1 hour, till chicken is tender.
- Remove tinfoil during the last 15 minutes of baking.