Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Another one of those "had forever" recipes. A friend recently made this recipe and added 1 cup of black beans for a "different" taste.
- 3 cups whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 large tomatoes, cubed
- 1⁄4 cup white vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 cups white shoepeg corn, not drained
- 2⁄3 cup green onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise or 1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip
- Combine the corn, tomato and green onion in a large bowl.
- In a smaller bowl, mix the mayonnaise with the vinegar until well blended.
- Pour the mayonnaise mixture over the corn mixture and blend well.
- Chill at least 3 hours before serving.