Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
- 8 cups water
- 2 lbs white pearl onions, peeled
- cooking spray
- 3⁄4 cup sherry wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Bring the water to a boil in a large saucepan; add onions. Cook 3 minutes or until tender; drain.
- Place onions in a 13 x 9-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Combine vinegar, honey, salt, and pepper. Pour vinegar mixture over onions.
- Bake at 400° for 1 hour and 15 minutes or until golden brown, stirring occasionally.