- 1 jam roll
- 1 package strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert
- 1⁄2 cup sherry wine
- 1 can fruit cocktail, drained
- bird's custard mix
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- colored sprinkles
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice jam roll and place in trifle bowl.
- Make jello following directions on package and replace 1/2 cup of cold water with the 1/2 cup of sherry.
- Pour fruit cocktail over jam roll, then cover with jello.
- Put in fridge to set.
- Make up custard and pour on top of jello when it is set.
- Then top with whipped cream and sprinkle with sugar sprinkles, keep in fridge till ready to serve.