Recipe by kzbhansen
This is a easy pound cake and very tasty, My step mom gave me this recipe years ago.
Top Review by didyb
I would have given it 5 stars if it were called "Sherry Bundt Cake". It is very good, but isn't a pound cake. This is light and fluffy and didn't have the dense quality of a pound cake. That aside, we all really liked it. I made a vanilla/brandy drizzle to put on top (ran out of sherry or would have made vanilla/sherry). It is easy to make and will be a good item to bring to bake sales, potlucks.....
- 1 (18 ounce) box Duncan Hines yellow cake mix
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding
- 3⁄4 cup Crisco cooking oil
- 1 cup dry sherry
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix at medium speed the cake mix, pudding, oil, sherry and eggs.
- In a small bowl mix the cinnamon and brown sugar.
- Grease a bundt pan.
- Pour a little batter in the bottom of the pan, then sprinkle a little of the sugar on top of that.
- Continue to layer having the batter as the last layer.
- Bake at 350 for 50-60 minutes.
- Once cooled sprinkle a little more cinnamon and sugar on top.