1 hr 30 mins
In One Pot Spanish, by Penelope Casas
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 300°; grease a 12 x 8 inch baking dish (preferably nonstick or Pyrex) with 1/2 tablespoon oil.
- 2Arrange half the potatoes in a slightly overlapping layer in the bottom of the dish; then sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 3Scatter the onion and bay leaves over the potatoes; arrange the remaining potatoes over the onion, sprinkling again with salt and pepper.
- 4Drizzle the remaining oil over the potatoes.
- 5Bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes; turn the potatoes with a spatula; cover the dish loosely with foil and cook 20 minutes until the potatoes are almost tender.
- 6Increase oven temperature to 450°; sprinkle the sherry over the potatoes; cover again loosely with foil, and bake until the sherry is absorbed and the potatoes are tender, about 10 minutes.
- 7Sprinkle with parsley before serving.
Browse Our Top < 4 Hours Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sherry-Infused Baked Sliced Potatoes (Patatas Al Jerez)
Serving Size: 1 (203 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 317.7
- Calories from Fat 123
- Total Fat 13.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 412.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 3.3 g