1/2 Photos of Sherry-Garlic Beef and Mushrooms
Dragonfly AZ's Note:
If you like garlic, this makes a quick and delicious dinner served over rice or mashed potatoes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place parsley and peeled garlic in food processor and chop.
- 2Heat a large, heavy skillet over high heat.
- 3To the hot skillet, add about 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil.
- 4Add meat and sear the pieces on all sides to brown it evenly.
- 5Add half of the garlic and parsley mixture to the pan and stir to distribute evenly.
- 6Season meat with salt and pepper.
- 7Add 1/2 cup sherry and stir to deglaze the pan.
- 8Transfer to a serving dish and cover with loose foil to keep warm. Return pan to heat.
- 9Repeat the same process with the mushrooms: add extra-virgin olive oil to the pan.
- 10Add mushrooms, cook 3 or 4 minutes to char edges and soften, add parsley and garlic, then salt and pepper, then sherry.
- 11Reduce sherry while scraping up pan drippings.
- 12Pour over meat in serving dish.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sherry-Garlic Beef and Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (427 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1064.4
- Calories from Fat 539
- Total Fat 59.9 g
- Saturated Fat 19.9 g
- Cholesterol 194.9 mg
- Sodium 159.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 61.6 g