Prep 20 mins
Cook 8 mins
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (5 ounce) jarsharp processed cheese spread
- 1 (6 ounce) can lump crabmeat, drained and flaked
- 1⁄4 cup half-and-half
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- green onion, cut into fans
- 1 loaf French bread, cut into 1 inch cubes and toasted
- boiled shrimp (optional)
- 1 teaspoon sherry wine
- Combine cream cheese and cheese spread in 4-cup glass measure.
- Microwave at medium 4 minutes stirring at 2-minute intervals until cheese melts.
- Stir in crabmeat, half-and-half, Worcestershire sauce and garlic powder.
- Microwave at medium-high (70 percent power) for 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring at 1 minute intervals.
- Pour into fondue pot or chaffing dish.
- Garnish with green onions and sprinkle with paprika.
- Serve with French bread cubes and boiled shrimp if desired.
I cooked everything together on the stove and had great results. Everyone loved this both times I've made it.