Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
- 6 chicken breast halves
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄4 cup cooking sherry
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried rosemary
- hot cooked rice
- Place chicken in a 13 x 9 x2-inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper and paprika.
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan.
- Stir in remaining ingredients except rice.
- Pour over chicken.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until done.
- Serve chicken and gravy over rice.