Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
I threw this together because the ground beef wasn't thawed. I must say I think it turned out rather well and the upside is it's cheap and fast. There were no leftovers. I suppose you could use cream soup but I didn't have any.
- 3 lbs flash frozen boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 6 teaspoons capers
- 8 ounces canned mushrooms
- 4 ounces sherry wine
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 ounces cold water
- 16 ounces egg noodles
- Cook chicken in onive oil till juices run clear and no longer pink.
- Mix all other ingredients and pour over chicken.
- Simmer until sauce is thickened to your liking.
- I served this with egg noodles because that's what I had on hand.
This was insanly good!! I used chicken leg quarters, chicken broth in place of the water and added sliced Olives. I browned the chicken then placed it in a slow roaster with the rest and cooked about 350 for 30 mins or until chicken is done. OMG this was good. Thanks for sharing! Next time I'll take a picture for this.