- 1⁄3 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons sherry wine
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon balsamic vinegar, to taste
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper or 1⁄8 teaspoon tricolor pepper
- 1 clove garlic, smashed and minced, to taste
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh basil
- 1 lb sliced fresh mushrooms
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, combine the butter, sherry, lemon juice, vinegar, salt, pepper, garlic, and basil, and sauté for 1 minute.
- Add the sliced mushrooms and sauté for about 5 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until they're cooked to your preference.