1/2 Photos of Sherry Bundt Cake
Every year my boyfriend and I bake for all our friends and family a whole selection of goodies. The ones with alcohol in them seem to be the favorites :) I wonder why?
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (118 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 (6 ounce) box vanilla instant pudding mix
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil (I use Canola)
- 3/4 cup sweet sherry
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- powdered sugar (for dusting)
- 1Mix all ingredients except the powdered sugar on medium speed for 5 minutes.
- 2Pour into well greased bundt pan and bake at 350°F for 45 minutes.
- 3Let cool for 15-20 mins before removing from bundt pan.
- 4While cooling I sometimes mix some of the (1/4 cup) powdered sugar and some extra sherry (1/2 cup) poke holes in cake with a chopstick and drizzle while still in pan.
- 5Turn out pan onto cooling rack and dust lightly with powdered sugar.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sherry Bundt Cake
Serving Size: 1 (254 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1416.1
- Calories from Fat 429
- Total Fat 47.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 76.0 mg
- Sodium 2059.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 231.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 134.2 g
- Protein 14.3 g