Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 min
I didn't know what to call this recipe since I just called it "Flank Steak" on my recipe card. My kids love it. The steak is nice on top of garlic bread with salad.
- 1 (1 1/2-2 lb) flank steaks
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup sherry wine
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- fresh pepper
- Put all ingredients, except steak, in a bowl and mix well.
- Put steak in a pyrex dish and coat both sides of steak with the blend.
- Cover dish with a plastic wrap and place in refrigerator.
- Marinate for an hour or longer.
- Broil or Grill meat to your liking.
- When done, carve meat horizontally across the grain into thin slices.