Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
What a great way to add excitement to your hamburgers, hot dogs, pretzels, corn dogs or anywhere you use mustard! Try it in your salad dressings, on your ham steak, or on your corned beef sandwich! Also great to mix into your cheese dip, potato salad or tuna salad! Cooking time is time to allow flavors to develop. Enjoy!!!
- 2 cups prepared mustard
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 -2 jalapeno pepper, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Combine all ingredients, stirring well.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours before using to allow flavors to develop.
all these ingredients worked well to create a wonderful flavored mustard that also makes a great dipping sauce, this definately needs chilling time and the longer the better, I will be making this again very soon, thanks for sharing!