Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
My friend at work brought these to me to try when his wife made them because they are so good. I have to say I could eat these all day.
- 1 lb carrot, sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pinch rosemary, dried or 2 -3 sprigs fresh rosemary
- Heat oven to 400.
- pare carrots; cook in 1" water, covered about 8 minute.
- Drain and arrange in 1 1/2 quart casserole dish and dot with butter.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Crumble rosemary over top
- Bake covered about 25 min or until tender.
A nice way to dress up carrots. Love the rosemary flavor. Easy recipe to make. I used baby carrots, sliced in half length-wise. Made for Fall 2009 PAC.
Oh my goodness, these are delicious!! Loved the carrot and rosemary taste. I used baby carrots and they were tender and yet had a good crunch. Even my picky daughter that doesn't care for carrots loved them. Thank You I will definitely make these again :) Made for PAC 09
Very easy to make. It was very good.