1/3 Photos of Sherri's Devil's Food Fudge Cookies
Ridiculously simple and good; these were my mom's favorite.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the cake mix, eggs and oil until well blended.
- 2Add chocolate chips and nuts.
- 3Use hands (or spoon) to mix/smush/knead it all together.
- 4form into balls and bake at 350° for 10-12 min.
- 5they'll still look soft, like they're not done enough, but the bottoms will be getting brown.
- 6Allow the cookies to cool for one minute on the baking sheet before moving the cookies to a wire rack to finish cooling.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sherri's Devil's Food Fudge Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (26 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 188.2
- Calories from Fat 108
- Total Fat 12.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 15.5 mg
- Sodium 186.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 12.3 g
- Protein 2.2 g