- 8 ounces fat free cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 12 ounces silken tofu
- 6 tablespoons brown rice syrup
- 3 ounces low-fat cinnamon graham crackers
- 2 tablespoons I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Fat Free
Directions See How It's Made
- Put first 12 ingredients in a blender and puree until smooth.
- Crush graham crackers and combine with melted I Can't Believe it's not Butter. Press into a pie pan sprayed with Pam. Bake at 350 for 10 minutes.
- Pour pumpkin mixture into pie shell. Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.