Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a recipe from Gourmet Magazine's December 1992 Issue. It is quick and easy to put together and keeps for 1 week, covered and refrigerated. I suggest that you make this at least the day before serving to allow the flavours to develop.
- 3⁄4 lb Stilton cheese, crumbled and softened (about 3 cups )
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 -3 tablespoons green peppercorns in brine, drained
- 1⁄4 cup medium-dry sherry, to taste
- salt and pepper, to taste
- In a food processor blend the Stilton, the cream cheese, the peppercorns, Sherry, and salt and pepper to taste until the mixture is smooth and transfer the spread to crocks or serving ramekins.
- Serve the spread with crackers.