1/2 Photos of Sherried Chicken and Fettuccine Casserole
Wonderfully rich casserole. Great dish for company, serve with a simple green salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces fettuccine pasta
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 8 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 cup dry sherry
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 cups cooked chicken
- 2 tablespoons light cream
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1Preheat oven to 375.
- 2Cook pasta in boiling water 8-10 minutes and drain well. (pasta will still be quite firm).
- 3Heat butter in skillet and sautee onion, garlic, bell pepper and mushrooms until tender.
- 4Add flour and cook for 1 minute.
- 5Add sherry, broth, salt and pepper and bring to a boil.
- 6Stirring constantly, cook 2-3 minutes.
- 7Mix together pasta, chicken, cream and vegetable sauce.
- 8Pour into a shallow casserole dish and top with cheese.
- 9Bake 30 minutes or until browned and bubbly.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sherried Chicken and Fettuccine Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (284 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 589.1
- Calories from Fat 160
- Total Fat 17.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.9 g
- Cholesterol 117.4 mg
- Sodium 728.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 29.5 g