Recipe by Whisper
I found this recipe in a cookbook called Hometown Favorites from Pittsford NY. I haven't tried it yet, but it sure looks good!
- 4 whole chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- 3 medium onions
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms
- 1 (9 ounce) packagefrozen artichokes
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (12 ounce) can chicken broth
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 cup sherry wine
Directions See How It's Made
- In baking dish, place chicken breasts with sherry.
- Sprinkle top of chicken with thyme and rosemary.
- Cook artichokes according to directions.
- Slice onions and mushrooms, and place on top of chicken breasts along with the artichokes.
- In medium bowl, mix soups, broth and sour cream.
- Pour on top of chicken breasts.
- Bake, covered, at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until chicken is tender.