Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 1⁄2 cups cheddar cheese, Sharp, Shredded
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon sherry wine
- 1 tablespoon jalapeno pepper, Chopped
- Blend the cheddar cheese and the sherry well.
- Blend in the sour cream and then add all the rest of the ingredients.
- Serve at room temperature.
- SUGGESTED DIPPERS: Celery, Carrots, Radishes, Tomatoes, Polish Sausage, Cantaloupe, Crenshaw or Casaba Melon
Very good dip! You can really taste the sherry. I just used a little bit of jalepeno juice from a jar of peppers. I served this with crackers, celery and carrots. I will make this again.