1/1 Photo of Sherri’s Sweet ‘n Spicy Sloppy Joes
I love sloppy joes, but most recipes are really bland for me. I keep experimenting, because I like them spicy, but also sweet, so here is what I came up with!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut pepper into bite size pieces, dice onion, smash garlic.
- 2Brown hamburger together with the onion, pepper, and garlic until the hamburger is cooked.
- 3Add the rest of the ingredients and simmer for 10 minutes.
- 4Serve over toasted hamburger buns.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sherri’s Sweet ‘n Spicy Sloppy Joes
Serving Size: 1 (165 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 376.9
- Calories from Fat 158
- Total Fat 17.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 77.1 mg
- Sodium 794.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 28.7 g
- Protein 22.9 g