Prep 5 hrs
Cook 0 mins
I haven't made these but they just look too good not to save here.
Make and share this Sherbet Twists recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups Orange sherbet
- 2 1⁄4 cups low-fat milk
- 2 cups lemon sherbet
- 3 drops yellow food coloring
- 2 cups lime sherbet
- 2 drops green food coloring
- 3 cups raspberry sherbet
- skewered fruit, for garnish (optional)
- Place three 16-ounce glasses on angle in standard-size loaf pan. Leave 3 other glasses upright.
- 2. In a blender, combine orange sherbet and 1/2 cup lowfat milk. Blend until smooth but still thick. Starting with upright glasses, carefully spoon about 1/3 cup of mixture into each glass. Transfer glasses to freezer. Into each of the 3 tilted glasses, spoon 1/3 cup mixture, being careful not to get any drips on sides of glasses. Transfer loaf pan to freezer. Freeze glasses 1 hour or until sherbet is firm.
- 3. When layers are firm, in blender, combine lemon sherbet, 1/2 cup lowfat milk and yellow food coloring. Blend until smooth but still thick. Spoon 1/3 cup mixture into each upright glass and each tilted glass. Freeze 1 hour or until firm.
- 4. When layers are firm, in blender, combine lime sherbet, 1/2 cup lowfat milk and green food coloring. Blend and spoon into glasses as above. Freeze 1 hour.
- 5. For final layer, in blender, combine raspberry sherbet and remaining 3/4 cup milk. Blend until smooth but still thick. Fill each upright glass with 1/3 cup mixture. Place tilted glasses upright; fill each with remaining mixture, dividing equally and covering green layer. Freeze 1 hour or overnight. Garnish with skewered fruit, if desired. Makes 6 treats.