I was suprised to not find a recipe for this here. When I was a kid this was the highlight of all the drab showers I was drug to. I am not sure if this is the exact recipe of what I enjoyed, and I haven't mixed any up, but this is what i found around cooks.com and it seems to be just what I have been searching for. I hope you will try this at your next function it truely is a treat and simple to make. Zaar gave me troublt with entering 7-Up soda, i would adjust the levels of liquid to your liking it may take more 7-up it may not i am not sure. I give you a basic backbone to a fabulous punch good luck! lol
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 gallon Orange sherbet (can use lime as well)
- 1 (46 ounce) can pineapple juice
- 2 liters 7-Up soda, soda
- 1place sherbet in punch bowl.
- 2pour juice ans soda over sherbert.
- 3spoon juices over sherbet throughout to make the punch creamy.
- 4the sherbet will keep punch chilled, but you can chill the juice and soda prior and mix the punch up an hour before the party and it should be grrrreat!
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sherbet Punch
Serving Size: 1 (229 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 161.7
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 37.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 30.3 g
- Protein 0.9 g