Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I was suprised to not find a recipe for this here. When I was a kid this was the highlight of all the drab showers I was drug to. I am not sure if this is the exact recipe of what I enjoyed, and I haven't mixed any up, but this is what i found around cooks.com and it seems to be just what I have been searching for. I hope you will try this at your next function it truely is a treat and simple to make. Zaar gave me troublt with entering 7-Up soda, i would adjust the levels of liquid to your liking it may take more 7-up it may not i am not sure. I give you a basic backbone to a fabulous punch good luck! lol
- 1⁄2 gallon Orange sherbet (can use lime as well)
- 1 (46 ounce) can pineapple juice
- 2 liters 7-Up soda, soda
- place sherbet in punch bowl.
- pour juice ans soda over sherbert.
- spoon juices over sherbet throughout to make the punch creamy.
- the sherbet will keep punch chilled, but you can chill the juice and soda prior and mix the punch up an hour before the party and it should be grrrreat!
One of my favorite punch recipes. This is almost the exact same recipe my grandmother from FL uses. She is a principal of an elementary school, so she can't bring any "spiked punches" to her teacher parties. The only thing she does different is she uses ginger ale instead of 7-UP (but I guess you can use both interchangeably) and lime sherbet instead of orange. I made this punch for my cousin's birthday party and it was a HIT! Thank you for posting this; I've been looking everywhere for it.