Recipe by rusted_essence
I was suprised to not find a recipe for this here. When I was a kid this was the highlight of all the drab showers I was drug to. I am not sure if this is the exact recipe of what I enjoyed, and I haven't mixed any up, but this is what i found around cooks.com and it seems to be just what I have been searching for. I hope you will try this at your next function it truely is a treat and simple to make. Zaar gave me troublt with entering 7-Up soda, i would adjust the levels of liquid to your liking it may take more 7-up it may not i am not sure. I give you a basic backbone to a fabulous punch good luck! lol
Top Review by staticat09
One of my favorite punch recipes. This is almost the exact same recipe my grandmother from FL uses. She is a principal of an elementary school, so she can't bring any "spiked punches" to her teacher parties. The only thing she does different is she uses ginger ale instead of 7-UP (but I guess you can use both interchangeably) and lime sherbet instead of orange. I made this punch for my cousin's birthday party and it was a HIT! Thank you for posting this; I've been looking everywhere for it.
- 1⁄2 gallon Orange sherbet (can use lime as well)
- 1 (46 ounce) can pineapple juice
- 2 liters 7-Up soda, soda
Directions See How It's Made
- place sherbet in punch bowl.
- pour juice ans soda over sherbert.
- spoon juices over sherbet throughout to make the punch creamy.
- the sherbet will keep punch chilled, but you can chill the juice and soda prior and mix the punch up an hour before the party and it should be grrrreat!