Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A baby/wedding shower essential (or so it seems, lol) This is a great punch, very refreshing. I have made it a few times and it always gets compliments. So easy to make too! Also, you can play around with the ingredients to suit your taste. Enjoy!
- 2 (12 ounce) cans frozen berry concentrate
- 4 cups water
- 1 liter raspberry sherbet
- 1 (2 liter) bottle 7-up
- In a large punch bowl, dilute 2 cans of berry punch with 4 cans of water (about 4 cups). Mix.
- Add sherbet to taste (usually about 2/3 of a container). Stir partially to dissolve.
- Fill the punch bowl with 7-Up.
- You can play around with this depending on the size of the group and cost. You could use an extra can of juice with 2 cups/cans of water and less sherbet.