Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is the best easiest dessert recipe ever!! My grandpa made it up for my younger cousin because he has PKU (he can not eat dairy, meat, high protein foods), but this dessert had become a favorite to the whole family!!! Now its your turn to enjoy!
- 1 (9 inch) graham cracker crust
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 8 ounces raspberry sherbet (you can also use orange, lime, or your favorite kind)
- Mix sherbet and Cool Whip by hand; pour into pie crust.
- Chill several hours until frozen and then enjoy!
- (You can also mix in raspberries, or your choice of fruit, with the sherbet and Cool Whip so you get even more raspberry flavor!).
This was a very easy dessert and quite refreshing. I had to soften the sherbet and cool whip a bit before I could mix them. I used grape sherbet and it was very pretty mixed with the cool whip. Nice recipe Katrina, thanks!
Sometimes the best recipes are the simplest and most obvious! I made a homemade low-fat graham cracker crust and baked it for 10 minutes and then let it cool. I used rainbow sherbert and fat free cool-whip and we all really enjoyed it! The kids loved that there were lots of different colors to see in the pie.