Great for party's. This is easy to make and tastes great. A lot of this you can switch out for other things to suite your taste preference. Can also be made into a mixed drink just pour you favorite alcohol into punch to taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 quart sherbet (preferably orange are raspberry, but my use another flavor according to taste.)
- 4 liters Sprite or 4 liters 7-up or 4 liters Sierra Mist
- 1 (10 ounce) can fruit cocktail
- 1 (10 ounce) can lemonade
- 1Mix lemonade in a big/punch bowl according to directions on can.
- 2After that put the qt of sherbet of your choice(mine is half a qt of raspberry and half a qt of orange)and 10oz can of fruit cocktail in the bowl and mix well.
- 3Next add the 2 2liters(mine is sierra mist) of soda to the punch bowl. make sure to pour the soda steady. mix well.
- 4Make sure to keep punch chilled, and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sherbet Hawiian Punch
Serving Size: 1 (189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 80.9
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 16.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 18.4 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: