Recipe by Orangeskys
Great for party's. This is easy to make and tastes great. A lot of this you can switch out for other things to suite your taste preference. Can also be made into a mixed drink just pour you favorite alcohol into punch to taste.
- 1 quart sherbet (preferably orange are raspberry, but my use another flavor according to taste.)
- 4 liters Sprite or 4 liters 7-up or 4 liters Sierra Mist
- 1 (10 ounce) can fruit cocktail
- 1 (10 ounce) can lemonade
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix lemonade in a big/punch bowl according to directions on can.
- After that put the qt of sherbet of your choice(mine is half a qt of raspberry and half a qt of orange)and 10oz can of fruit cocktail in the bowl and mix well.
- Next add the 2 2liters(mine is sierra mist) of soda to the punch bowl. make sure to pour the soda steady. mix well.
- Make sure to keep punch chilled, and enjoy!