- 3 tablespoons citric acid
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- 7 tablespoons icing sugar or 7 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Remember that everything you use for this recipe must be absolutely dry or the sherbet will not work.
- Sift the icing sugar into a bowl.
- Add citric acid and bicarbonate of soda and mix well.
- Grind the contents to a fine powder with the back of a spoon.
- Store in an airtight container.
- Sprinkle on ice-cream or add a couple of teaspoons to a glass of water for a refreshing drink.