Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Found this recipe on Razzle Dazzle Recipes. Posting for safe keepoing.
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 1⁄4 cups oil
- 1 3⁄4 cups flour
- 1 1⁄4 cups bananas, over-ripe and mashed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 cup macadamia nuts, chopped
- 1 1⁄4 cups crushed pineapple, drained
- Mix oil and sugar together thoroughly. Add bananas, eggs and water.
- Sift dry ingredients and blend into mixture. DO NOT over-mix.
- Dust macadamia nuts with flour.
- Fold dusted nuts and pineapple into mixture.
- Lightly grease and paper line 3 mini loaf pans.
- Pour batter into loaf pans.
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour or until firm.
Made the bread, turned out way to moist and oily. More like a pudding. Someone needs to review the measurements. Very disappointed.