Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
We first tried this salad for St. Nicholas' Day, as it is basically a middle eastern salad. It soon became our favorite salad and it is very popular with company and at potlucks.
- 2 small cucumbers or 1 large English cucumber, diced
- 2 red bell peppers or 2 green bell peppers, diced
- 4 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1 bunch green onion, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Mix salad ingredients together.
- Shake salad dressing ingredients together in jar with tight lid and pour over salad.
- Mix well. Tastes better if left to marinate for a couple hours.
- Serve as is or on top of bed of lettuce.