1/1 Photo of Shepherd's Pie With Leftover Turkey
This is from Weight Watchers with a little tweeking from me. Sooooo scrumptious. Worth 3 pts. per serving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 large potatoes, peeled and cut
- 1/4 cup nonfat sour cream
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 2 -3 carrots, diced
- 2 medium celery ribs, diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 cup leftover cooked turkey, cut into small pieces
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 2 cups fat free chicken broth or 2 cups turkey broth
- 1Put potatoes in pan with water and cook until fork-tender.
- 2Drain potatoes; add sour cream and 1/2 c broth.
- 3Mash until smooth and set aside.
- 4Meanwhile, heat oil in large skillet over med-hi heat.
- 5Add onion, carrots and celery.
- 6Cook until soft; about 5 minute.
- 7Add garlic; cook 1 more minute.
- 8Add turkey and cook till warmed through.
- 9Add flour, thyme, salt and pepper; stir to coat.
- 10Add remaining broth and bring to simmer;simmer until mixture thickens, about 4 minute.
- 11Transfer turkey mixture to 9" casserole dish.
- 12Spread mashed potato over top and using the back of the spoon, make swirls on the top.
- 13Bake until potatoes are golden, about.
- 1430 minutes @ 400 degrees.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shepherd's Pie With Leftover Turkey
Serving Size: 1 (299 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 202.0
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 18.6 mg
- Sodium 220.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 11.0 g