Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 mins
This is for babies 7 months and up. You can use ground beef, chicken, or turkey. You can use gravy in place of the water and ketchup. Easy to make using leftovers. Freeze in ice cube trays for a quick and easy meal for baby.
- 1⁄2 cup ground meat
- 1⁄8 teaspoon minced onion
- 1⁄4 cup mixed vegetables, cooked
- 1⁄2 cup mashed potatoes
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 ounce mild cheddar cheese, grated
- Brown meat with onion, drain.
- Place all ingredients, except cheese into a large microwavable bowl.
- Heat for 3 minutes, stirring after every 30 seconds.
- Stir in cheese until melted.