This is for babies 7 months and up. You can use ground beef, chicken, or turkey. You can use gravy in place of the water and ketchup. Easy to make using leftovers. Freeze in ice cube trays for a quick and easy meal for baby.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown meat with onion, drain.
- 2Place all ingredients, except cheese into a large microwavable bowl.
- 3Heat for 3 minutes, stirring after every 30 seconds.
- 5Stir in cheese until melted.
Browse Our Top Infant/Baby-Friendly Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shepherd's Pie Mash (For Babies)
Serving Size: 1 (106 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 118.1
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 15.9 mg
- Sodium 364.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 5.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: