1 hr 5 mins
Chef #715414's Note:
This is a delicious shepherd's pie that is a little "lighter" than traditional recipes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Cook ground beef over medium-high heat. Add minced onion and continue to cook until meat is fully browned and onion is soft.
- 3Add tomato sauce and Worcestershire sauce and mix in frozen vegetables.
- 4Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 5Cook and mash potatoes, adding butter, sour cream and milk. Salt and pepper to taste.
- 6Put meat mixture into 11 x 7 casserole dish.
- 7Spread potatoes over the mixture.
- 8Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until meat is bubbly and potatoes are starting to brown on top.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shepherd's Pie Lite
Serving Size: 1 (521 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 301.8
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 55.5 mg
- Sodium 526.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.0 g
- Sugars 7.7 g
- Protein 22.3 g