Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a delicious shepherd's pie that is a little "lighter" than traditional recipes.
Make and share this Shepherd's Pie Lite recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook ground beef over medium-high heat. Add minced onion and continue to cook until meat is fully browned and onion is soft.
- Add tomato sauce and Worcestershire sauce and mix in frozen vegetables.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook and mash potatoes, adding butter, sour cream and milk. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Put meat mixture into 11 x 7 casserole dish.
- Spread potatoes over the mixture.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until meat is bubbly and potatoes are starting to brown on top.
Just what I was looking for! It was very tasty and fit our diet needs!