- 2 cups meat, cold, cut into medium pieces
- 1 1⁄2 cups mashed potatoes, hot
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 drops onion juice
- 3 drops garlic juice
- 3 tablespoons gravy
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 teaspoons water
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Grease baking dish and line the bottom with mashed potatoes.
- Season meat with spices and afterwards, add gravy.
- Add remaining mashed potatoes and spread evenly over it.
- In a cup, mix the egg yolk with the water and "paint" the top with it.
- Bake in oven for 20 - 25 minutes.