Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
All the yummyness of shepherds pie, but for one person! You will need an oven safe bowl for this recipe.
- 1⁄2 cup frozen corn
- 1⁄2 cup frozen peas
- 1⁄4 lb ground beef
- 1 slice cheddar cheese
- 1 cup instant mashed potatoes
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Brown the ground beef in the pan, you can add some pepper or salt for taste.
- Follow directions to make 2 servings of instant mash potatoes (usually 1/2 of the package).
- Microwave the frozen peas and corn to thaw.
- Mix the ground beef, and vegetable mix in the bottom of your oven safe bowl.
- Add the mash potatoes.
- Put one slice of cheddar cheese on the top.
- Bake for 5-7 minutes or until the cheese is bubbly.
- Let sit for 5 minutes.