Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
easy to make I never measure so i'm just kind of guessing the amounts you just add what looks good to you.
- 1 -1 1⁄2 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup frozen corn
- 1 cup frozen peas and carrot
- 1 can campbells vegetable soup
- 1 onion, chopped
- 6 -8 potatoes
- margarine or butter
- Peel potatoes and boil until cooked, mash with milk and butter or margarine until you get desired consistency set aside.
- Brown ground beef drain reserving about 1tsbp of fat and place beef in a casserole dish.
- Saute onion in fat until clear and edges turn light brown.
- Add the beef veggies and soup and mix well until mixture is warm.
- Put back in casserole dish cover with mashed potatoes.
- Then put about 1-2tsp of butter or margarine on top of the potatoes.
- Place in an oven preheated at 350 degrees.
- Cook until hot in center turn the oven to broil for about 2 minutes until the top gets golden and crispy.
- Remove from oven and let stand 10-15 minutes.