Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. This is a family recipe originally made by my nana for a mid-winter, cold dreary night comfort food fix. Great as leftovers too!
- 2 -3 lbs ground beef (85% lean preferred)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 16 ounces frozen mixed vegetables
- 24 ounces Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Saute ground beef until fully cooked. Cook frozen mixed vegetables as directed. Mix together with butter and Worcestershire sauce. Place in pie plate (glass or foil) and top with Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed potatoes.
- Place in oven and cook at 375F for 20 - 25 minutes until heated through and potatoes are lightly browned.
- Serve with a salad for a complete meal.