Recipe by chia
good old comfort food- substitute any veggies you like or have left over
Top Review by Miss Annie
A wonderful dish, and no one suspected I used leftover pot roast. I am sure the lamb or ground beef would have been great too. I used frozen peans and frozen corn (I like the taste better than canned). It was a nice, hearty, and filling dinner. It was super simple to make too. Thanks for sharing this recipe. It will definately be used again.
- 453.59 g leftover chopped cooked lamb or 453.59 g cooked ground beef
- 236.59 ml peas
- 236.59 ml corn
- 226.79 g mushroom, sliced
- 1 onion, diced
- 297.66 g can mushroom beef gravy
- 709.77 ml mashed potatoes
- 59.16 ml grated parmesan cheese
- 14.79 ml butter
- salt & pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- if using leftovers just bring to room temp-.
- if using ground beef, brown in microwave or skillet, drain.
- add vegetables and gravy in 2 quart baking dish.
- cover w/mashed potatoes, add cheese and dot w/butter, salt& pepper.
- bake uncovered at 350 for 30 minutes.