Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
A family favorite! This recipe pleases everyone ... from two kids whose tastes are polar opposites, to the husband with a very restrictive lap-band, and a Mom who hates spending hours in the kitchen after a long day at work. From Better Homes and Gardens "New" Cook Book.
- Prepare mashed potatoes and set aside.
- In a large skillet, cook ground beef and onion until meat is brown and onion is tender. Drain off fat.
- Stir mixed vegetables and water into beef mixture.
- Cook, covered, for 5 to 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Stir in the tomato soup, Worcestershire sauce, and pepper.
- Bring to a boil.
- Transfer mixture to a 1-1/2-quart casserole.
- Drop mashed potatoes in mounds on top of hot mixture.
- If desired, sprinkle with top with paprika.
- Bake in a 375 degree Fahrenheit oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until heated through.