Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe came from one of my best friends, Its very easy to make and is even better the next day.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can corn (drained)
- 1 cup barbecue sauce (of your choice)
- 1 (16 ounce) box instant mashed potatoes
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shreded
- Brown ground beef and drain fat.
- put in a 9x13 dish.
- drain corn and add in dish with the BBQ sauce.
- mix well.
- prepare the mashed potatoes as directed on box making 12 servings.
- layer on top then add cheese
- bake in 350 degree oven until cheese is melted.
Pretty good! I think next time I will add beans. Thanks for posting!