Recipe by rusted_essence
My friend Tiffany makes this meal and I love it. I got the recipe from her and now I share it with you...
- 3 -4 cups mashed potatoes
- 1 -2 lb ground beef
- 1 medium onion
- 1 (16 ounce) can sweet peas
- 1 (16 ounce) can corn
- 4 ounces American cheese (4 singles)
- salt & pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- boil potatoes and make mashed potatoes to your liking.
- brown meat and onion in a skillet, salt & pepper to taste.
- mix beef, peas and corn (use regular size can i am unsure if it is 16 oz).
- place mixture in bottom of a deep baking dish.
- spread mashed potatoes evenly over meat mixture.
- top off with cheese singles.
- bake at 350 until cheese is melted and pie is heated through.