Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My friend Tiffany makes this meal and I love it. I got the recipe from her and now I share it with you...
- boil potatoes and make mashed potatoes to your liking.
- brown meat and onion in a skillet, salt & pepper to taste.
- mix beef, peas and corn (use regular size can i am unsure if it is 16 oz).
- place mixture in bottom of a deep baking dish.
- spread mashed potatoes evenly over meat mixture.
- top off with cheese singles.
- bake at 350 until cheese is melted and pie is heated through.