Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
Easy to make. Easy clean up. Everyone loves it.
- 6 large potatoes
- 1 tablespoon light butter
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 -1 1⁄2 lb lean hamburger
- 1 (540 ml) can corn, niblets
- spices, to taste
- Cook potatoes.
- Mash add 1 Tbsp butter.
- Whip in 1/2 cup milk.
- Cook hamburger till done add spices to taste.
- Put cooked hamburger in bottom of casserole dish.
- Put 1 540 ml can of corn evenly over hamburger.
- Put mashed potatoes evenly over corn.
- Bake 375°F till potatoes lightly brown.
- Take out of oven and ENJOY.
This was a very easy tasty meal when you run out of time! I used a packet of Taco seasoning to the beef and used cheddar cheese in my mashed potatoes. It was awesome! Thanks so much for the recipe.