1/1 Photo of Shepherd's Pie
1 hr 30 mins
I'd never had this until I met my fiance. It's simple, cheap, and lets you get creative. It's also SUPER YUMMY!!! Great for left overs!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown ground beef.
- 2Add onion, garlic, frozen corn, barbeque sauce or steak sauces, and any seasonings you like to the ground beef and continue cooking on low until all is warmed.
- 3cook and mash potatoes, adding the olive oil, milk, and miracle whip (or cream cheese if you like).
- 4Spoon the ground beef mixture into a large casserole dish and cover with mashed potatoes.
- 5This recipe usually makes enough for 2 casserole dishes.
- 6Sprinkle cheddar cheese over the top.
- 7Put in warm oven and cook at 350 for approximately 30-45 minutes, until cheese is browned.
- 8Let cool for 15 minutes and enjoy.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shepherd's Pie
Serving Size: 1 (147 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 25
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 215.3
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 40.6 mg
- Sodium 102.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 14.4 g