Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
I got this off of an OXO box and it is now a favorite of ours!!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 instant Oxo
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups mashed potatoes (reg. or instant)
- paprika (to garnish)
- In a large skillet, brown beef; drain fat.
- Add onions and flour.
- Cook for 5 minutes.
- Dissolve OXo cube in boiling water
- Add boillion, vegies and pepper to meat mixture.
- Turn into 6 cup casserole dish.
- Top with mashed potatoes, Bake at 375 for 30 minutes or until bubbling hot.
I love this recipe and have been looking for it for years so thanks so much Kathy-Lynn for sharing it!!!!!!!!!! Diane :)
very good shepard's pie, we enjoyed it. I used the competion for the gravy, just happened to have bovrel in right now, worked just fine. Just made half a recipe for the two of us. I will make it again, thanks for posting.