Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Taste of Home Recipe Collection 2000
- 1 (17 ounce) packagehormel fully cooked meatloaf
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 3 cups prepared instant mashed potatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- chopped fresh parsley (optional)
- In a large bowl, crumble meat loaf.
- Add vegetables and soup.
- Meanwhile, prepare mashed potatoes according to package directions.
- Stir cheese into prepared potatoes.
- Place meat mixture into a 10-in. deep-pie plate.
- Top with prepared mashed potatoes.
- Place pie plate onto baking sheet.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20=25 minutes or unti hot and potatoes are golden brown.
- Sprinkle with parsley if desired.
This is a great tasting fast meal! My whole family enjoyed this! Thanks for a great fast recipe Carly