Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is an easy ricotta and pasta side dish from Italy. Easily doubled to serve more!
- 1⁄2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese or 2 tablespoons romano cheese
- 5 ounces hot cooked pasta (we like spaghetti)
- In a small saucepan combine ricotta, milk, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Cook and stir about 3 minutes or until heated through.
- Toss ricotta mixture and parmesan with pasta until coated.
- Serve immediately.
This was a very easy, simpoe side dish. I served it with Ranch Chicken Thighs #42603 and salad. Thanks for posting!
Quick, simple and yummy! I loved the creamy texture and mild flavor. I did add a pinch of garlic, but otherwise made this as written (using reduced-fat dairy products). I'm sure you could easily toss some broccoli in this for a nice meatless maindish or side dish. I'll use this recipe again. Thanx!
Both my girls loved this. It was quick, simple and tasty. Thanks Charmie.