Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. Like the typically British dish, but with cheesy hash brown potatoes on top, this shepherd's pie is a favorite with all the family!
- 1 (20 ounce) package Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) packet frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 (12 ounce) jar beef gravy
- Brown the ground beef and pour off excess fat. Season as necessary. Add the jar of gravy and the mixed vegetables. Pour into an ovenproof dish. Meanwhile, mix the shredded hash browns with half of the cheese and season as necessary. Place on top of the beef mixture and top with the remaining cheese. Bake for 45 - 55 mins, until the top is crispy and golden brown. DELICIOUS!